This page contains all the policies pertaining to www.iamkomposed.com. By using this website, you agree to all the terms set out below. Please read through them carefully and contact me if you have any questions (contact information below).
- To comment on a blog post, you will need to enter in your name, email address and personal website URL (optional).
- Any personal information you enter into any page of this blog will NEVER be shared with or sold to a third party.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser settings at any time. This will not compromise your experience of any features on this blog.
- All necessary precautions have been taken to ensure the personal information you enter into any page on this blog is protected.
- While you are encouraged to comment on posts, comments containing obscene language, hate speech, references to extreme violence and explicit sex will be deleted. We are all different, with different views and experiences, but respect is something that everyone can agree on. Let’s be decent to our fellow human beings when communicating with on another.
- I also reserve the right to delete comments I deem to be spam.
- Please read below for terms and conditions relating to copyright and permissions.
Copyright and Permissions
- Content refers to all text, images and videos appearing on this blog.
- Content appearing on this blog is automatically copyrighted upon creation.
- All content appearing on this blog should be considered as belonging to me unless stated otherwise.
- Print physical copies of content from this blog for non-commercial and personal use only, provided you include the following copyright notice on the physical copy: © iamkomposed.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.iamkomposed.com.
- Create and publish a summary of a blog post, provided you link back to the original post. You may also include an excerpt of up to 100 words in your blog post, as long as you link back to the original post.
- Link to any pages or posts on this blog in your own blog posts.
You may not (without written permission):
- Re-publish any content found on this blog in its entirety, whether for commercial, non-commercial or personal use.
- Alter or sell any content found on this blog.
- Translate any content found on this blog into another language for anything other than personal use. You may not translate and then re-publish any content. I cannot guarantee the quality/accuracy of translations, and therefore I cannot be held responsible for misleading information found in these.
- This blog is a potential source of income for me, and so it may be used to promote products, services or other businesses.
- Affiliate links may appear in some pages and posts on my blog. This means that I will get a small commission when you purchase that specific product or service.
- Affiliate links will always be announced at the beginning of a blog post. From there, use your own discretion as to what is an affiliated product.
- To do this, when you click on an affiliate link, a cookie will be set in your browser. You can turn cookies off in your browser at any time without compromising any of the features on this blog.
- I will NEVER recommend a product, service or business that I do not use myself or that I do not fully support. This is irrespective of whether or not I am being sponsored to review a particular product or service. Even if a product or service is given to be for free to try and review, I will always give my honest opinion.
- All third party products, services and businesses I refer to on my blog have their own policies and terms. Please read these before making a purchase.
- I am not responsible for republished content from this blog appearing on other websites without my permission.
- From time to time I post content on this blog which can be considered as personal advice. This content is written from my personal experience and perspective and should not be considered professional advice. It is strongly suggested that you consult a professional if/when necessary before following any advice set out in this content.
- This blog also frequently posts challenges/projects of varying natures. I do not accept any liability for any negative consequences that may arise from you taking part in these challenges/projects. Please use your own discretion before taking part in these challenges/projects and consult a professional if/when necessary.
Acceptance of Terms
By making use of this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms and policies set out above. If you do not agree with these terms and policies, please do not use this website. If you continue to use this website after changes to the terms and policies have been made, it will be taken that you accept these changes.
Changes to the Policies
These policies are subject to change without notice, but this page will be updated to the latest version when changes are made. This page was last updated on 05 April 2017.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form on my Contact page (include Policy Query in your message).